- 5-minute intermission
- Captains meet with officials
HomeVisiting team captain calls the coin toss
- Winner chooses possession or direction
- 15-minute, Reduced Player, sudden victory overtime
- Teams will change ends of the field at the first stoppage of play at or after the 7 minute 30 second mark
- Any "eligible" player may participate in overtime.
- All rules governing the 11-player game will be used EXCEPT: A maximum of FOUR (4) defenders may be behind the end line on penalty corners.
- Neither team may request a time out.
- Substitution during the 15-minute overtime period will be allowed.
2-minute intermission Captains meet with officials Visiting captain calls the coin toss Winner of the toss chooses whether to stroke or defend first Coaches provide an ordered list of 5 players (names and numbers) to the Official Scorer Any "eligible" player may participate Players must be listed in order, 1 through 5 Officials select the goal Only coaches and remaining team members may be on the field, behind the 25-yardline (out of the goalkeeper's direct line of sight) Teams alternate strokes The game ends if one team has a goal advantage that cannot be overcome. If, after completion of the penalty stroke procedure above, the game is still tied, another set of "Sudden Victory" penalty strokes (SVPS) will take place. 2-minute intermission Coaches provide names and numbers of 5 players (as above in the PS procedure) Any eligible player can be listed Team that took the first stroke in the procedure above will defend first during the SVPS First team scoring more goals after an equal number of strokes is the winner
- 2-minute intermission
- Report lineup changes to the Official Scorer
- Teams change goals
- Team not having the center pass to start the first OT will have it to begin the second
- Play a second 15-minute, REDUCED PLAYER, sudden victory overtime
2 minute intermission prior to beginning this second set of penalty strokes Coaches may change the players and/or order of players to take this set of penalty strokes The team that defended first in the previous set of penalty strokes will stroke first for the second set 2-minute intermission Each coach provides an ordered list (names and numbers) of five players who will take the penalty strokes for her/his team