It's a 103-mile, one-way trek to where the Hanover Hawks will try to win their first-ever state baseball championship. If you're going, here's the way, from Hanover High....
1) Go south on Route 301, take I-295 West (Charlottesville)
2) Take Exit 43A on left for I-95 North, go 67 miles...
3) Take Exit 152B for Route 234 North (Dumfries Road), go 14 miles
4) Turn right on Route 294 East (Prince William Parkway), go 2 miles
5) Prince William Parkway becomes Liberia Avenue at Wellington Road. Continue 1.7 miles to Route 28, Centreville Road.
6) Turn right on Route 28 North (Centreville Road), go 9 miles. In Centreville, the road name changes to Sully Road as you approach I-66.
7) Take exit for Willard Road and turn left. Go 1 mile.
8) Turn left on Stonecroft Blvd. Westfield High School will be on right.
GPS Address: 4700 Stonecroft Blvd, Chantilly, VA 20151
Park in the first parking lot on the right, which comes before the main school building. Entrance to fields should be in that area, as all fields of play are near each other.
Seating is very limited when compared to where Hanover played Tuesday. Think Hanover with 80 percent more bleachers, most of the extra seating on a set of bleachers down the right field line....
Tickets are $10 for any event!
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment