n advance of possible inclement weather that may have a significant impact in our area this week, we would like to inform you of our contingency plan for exams scheduled for next week in the event of a school closing or delay. We hope this information will be useful to you and your student so you can plan ahead.
Today, our teachers reviewed for exams with your student. Exam review will continue on Thursday. In addition, teachers will post review materials and answer keys to Blackboard and/or provide hard copies to students.
Lastly, our staff have and will continue to communicate with your student about the importance of taking all necessary instructional materials home with them for all classes no later than Thursday afternoon in the event school is closed on Friday. Please help us by reinforcing this message with your student to ensure they are fully prepared for exams upon their return.
All exams will be given on the day they are scheduled (regardless of when students return):
- Tuesday, January 26 (A1 & A3)
- Wednesday, January 27 (B1 & B3)
- Thursday, January 28 (A2 & A4)
- Friday, January 29 (B2 & B4)
- If school is closed, exams scheduled for that day will be re-scheduled for a later time; an early release schedule will be followed.
- If there is a 2-hour delayed opening, a full day of school at all levels will follow in order to administer two exams at all middle and high schools; each middle and high school will publish a schedule for the day to include two exam blocks and lunch.
Should you have any questions, please contact your student’s school.
Post a Comment